Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Olivia and her blanket
Here's a little video of Olivia monkeying around with her blanket. She mauls the camera a little, too. We don't put a blanket in the crib with her anymore at bedtime--for a short while we had started, but then she discovered the joys of playing with it. Now, I believe it is one of her favorite toys. She gets so excited. One night I heard her fussing, and I thought Natalie was bothering her, but when I went in to check on her, Natalie was in the bed. Olivia was stuck under the blanket and looked like a little ghost going trick-or-treating. It was SO funny. Her little arms were waving around under the blanket. She looked like Casper. She had been fussing for some time, so apparently, she couldn't get out from under the blanket. I know, you're all screaming SIDS!!! We don't leave it in the crib anymore--monkey that she is, she just wallows around in it and plays. We want her to go to sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment