Monday, June 9, 2008

How do you like to go up in a swing,



Up in the air so blue?
Oh, I do think it the pleasantest thing
Ever a child can do!

Up in the air and over the wall,
Till I can see so wide,
Rivers and trees and cattle and all
Over the countryside--

Till I look down on the garden green,
Down on the roof so brown--
Up in the air I go flying again,
Up in the air and down!
--Robert Louis Stevenson

The Nat-ster got a swing a couple of weekends ago, and boy is it the best toy we ever bought! Other than wanting to be pushed all of the time, she is so happy to be outside when she remembers her swing! It keeps her busy for a long time. She loves to play outside, but I think she gets a little bored sometimes. This has been a nice spark. She's already screaming "higher, higher!"

No comments: