I have much to say, and you deserve some pictures. Right now, I have about 5 minutes to write, so I'll do at least that much!!
The children are well and cute, as usual. Natalie is learning letter sounds and learning to write her letters. She's very proud of her H's, by the way. She walks around saying "bu-bu BEEE!" and "du-du DEEE!" I have to remark, too that she is getting to be quite exceptional in her coloring. She doesn't like to sit still much, so it's rare that she finishes a whole picture. When she colors, she does great at staying in the lines and filling in all the spaces. She does best with really thick, well defined outlines of the picture. Sketchy looking drawings are still hard for her to color. Nice solid lines turn out nice solid pics from Nat.
Olivia, who is ever watchful of her big sister, is picking up all sorts of things. She speaks very well for a 13 month old, and chatters a lot. This is going to be one gabby house pretty soon! Here's her growing list of words/phrases: mommy, daddy, nayee (natalie), no, ni-ni (night night), bye bye, all done, no ma'am (very cute to hear!). She repeats almost anything, but doesn't necessarily consistently say it. She does speak gibberish constantly. It's especially cute when she's looking at a book.
John passed his licensing exam in August, and is now a licensed electrician!! It's quite an accomplishment, since they require so much specific experience to even sit for the exam. In addition to his experience, he put in MANY hours of study, completed an apprenticeship, and took a code class this last spring to prepare. He's glad to have the exam behind him and be moving forward into something new.
I (Emily) am enjoying the three month mark since my last migraine!! Praise the Lord, we seem to have found a solution for preventing them. I still have to take medicine once a month right before the migraine hits in order to prevent it, but I'll take that over the other option.
I will hopefully get some pictures up of our last 2 vacations soon. Summer is waning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment