Thursday, July 3, 2008

Natalie Doodalie


Natalie models her new car seat. No, no--I know, you thought they were cup holders, but they're not. They are the latest in safety, and Graco, in their brilliance have designed new foot cups. They are terribly comfortable, as you can see. All the kids have them now.
Natalie next to a powerful achievement in mega bloks--with a little guidance from Daddy. We cannot remember what the impressive structure was, but, then there is a new one every day just about. She learned the word "symmetry" the other day while working on one of these with John. Neat to hear your 3 year old say "symmetrical." Let's see if she asks for it for breakfast.
Sick day. Nat had a fever--this was a couple of weeks ago. She conked out watching TV. Poor little mouse; aren't they pitiful when they're sick? I remember being sick when I was little. It would hit me like a brick wall. Little people get fevers at the drop of a hat--and fevers just feel awful. Anyway, she's on the mend now.

No comments: